A weekend involving three challenging circular road cycling routes from the beautiful & lively mountain village of Prades.
With its unique welcome of local beer and tasty offerings from the Town Square cafes, a few Cycle stalls and ‘pat on the back’ chat in the evening sunshine I can’t think of a better way to spend a spring weekend.
Join us for the entire festival weekend or just a day. Saturday’s route is the fantastic 'Gran Fondo' route.
- Full weekend, including airport transfers and accommodation can be booked here.
- Day tickets can be purchased on our sister website (Coast 2 Coast Cycling)
4 nights' Bungalow accommodation in 'Camping Prades' - a short walk from the village square. A place that preserves the pleasant atmosphere of a a traditional campsite with comfortable bungalows, restaurant, swimming pool and more! Price is based on sharing - minimum two and maximum six.
What is included in the tour
- 4 nights' accommodation in the idyllic 'Camping Prades'
- 4 breakfasts
- 3 fantastic cycling days on well-planned routes!
- Refreshment stops on 3 cycling days
- Airport transfer from El Prat Airport, Barcelona to Prades
- Return transfer from Prades to El Prat Airport, Barcelona
- GPX route files sent in advance for you to upload to your cycle computer (Garmin, Wahoo, etc.)
- Finishers medal
- Finishers Memento
What is NOT included in the tour
- Evening food and drink
- Personal cycling insurance - you will need to arrange your own
- Bike hire - you will need to bring your own
Arrival Day - Thursday 28th April 2022
Chose from two pickup times (for you and your bike / bike box) to suit your arrival time
Cycling Day One - Friday 29th April 2022
105 km 2,261 m
Cycling Day Two "Gran Fondo" - Saturday 30th April 2022
136 km 2,766 m
Cycling Day Three - Sunday 1st May 2022
90 km 2,052 m
Departure Day - Monday 2nd May 2022
Chose from two setdown times to suit your arrival time